What our Customers are saying
Why we are Different
Services we offer to
Condo & HOA Boards
Experience we have
Services Offered to Condo & HOA Boards
We provide management services to Board directed
Community Associations. Our selective services furnish our customers, the Boards, with
comprehensive management, customized to their specific
Ability Managementís Primary
- Alleviate Boards of the day to day operation of the
- Provide Board members with sufficient information,
in an understandable format, from which educated decisions can be made.
- Forecast the physical and financial positions of
- Recommend only that which is in the best interest
of the Association.
- Walk the property regularly, to inspect recurring service and maintenance
work performed by outside contractors, and to report any observed
potential problems or preventative maintenance that is recommended.
- To arrange for or contract for minor repairs to
common area facilities.
- Consultation with outside vendors, contractors and
- Solicit, negotiate and recommend competitive bids
- Supervise contracts to ensure work is being
- Enforcement of Rules and Regulations.
Payment of Association debts
as required per terms of service rendered.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts
- Collect and deposit all monies in The Association's
name into authorized accounts
- Maintain all banking records including bank
- Delinquency follow
up for Accounts.
- Prepare and submit monthly financials by the 10th
of the following month
- Quarterly verification by CPA Information as
necessary to Board of Directors
Annual Records and
- Licenses and fees
- Information to CPA for filing Tax Returns,
Audits, reviews or compilations
- Necessary information to Unit Owners as per
Association Documents and State Statutes
- Attend all Board of Directors and Membership meetings
- Coordinate annual meeting mailings and
election, per Florida statute
- Prepare annual budget and reserves for
Board approval per Florida statute Statutory Requirements
- Properly advise Board of Florida statutory
- Be abreast of all updates in statutory
- File on insurance claims
- Solicit, negotiate and recommend
competitive bids for contracts